Linear Technology LT8471 DC/DC Converters
Dual multi-topology DC/DC converters with 2 A switches and synchronization from Linear Technology
The LT8471 has an adjustable oscillator, set by a resistor placed from the RT pin to ground. Additionally, the LT8471 can be synchronized to an external clock. The free-running or synchronized-switching frequency range of the part can be set between 100 kHz and 2 MHz.
Additional features such as frequency foldback, soft-start, and power good are integrated. The LT8471 is available in a 20-lead TSSOP package.
- Dual 2 A and one 500 mA, 50 V internal power switch channels
- 2 A primary channels can be buck, boost, SEPIC, ZETA, flyback or inverting DC/DC converter
- 500 mA skyhook channel efficiently generates boosted input voltage
- Wide input voltage range of 2.6 V to 50 V
- UVLO and OVLO programmable on OV/UV pin
- Soft-start programmable for each channel
- Fixed frequency PWM (set by RT pin or synchronized to external clock)
- Anti-phase switching reduces input ripple
- 20-lead TSSOP package