µEnergy® Development Kits
CSR has now enabled CSR μEnergy in remote controls
The evaluation kit is prepackaged in remote control plastics for easy and simple demonstration. It also comes with a USB dongle and PC software to evaluate and test performance.
The development kit includes a flexible and modular CSR1011-based development board fitted with a Hillcrest sensor board, voice command capability, configurable buttons and a conventional IR transmitter. To ease remote control development, the kit also includes a GUI based application to auto-generate code for the CSR1011 according to an ever-growing hardware library of sensors and components. Also included is a CSR8510 USB dongle to aid successful hardware integration.
- Out-of-the-box solution for CSR μEnergy remote control
- Gesture control using Hillcrest Motion Engine
- Voice command solution
- Host wake-up function
- Evaluation kit with remote in plastic housing
- Development kit with modular PCB, programming tools and BlueZ host tools
- The kits demonstrate the CSR1011 and CSR8510 capability for advanced remote controls for:
- Set-top boxes
- Audio/visual applications