Texas Instruments' DLP® LightCrafter™ 4500 development module provides a flexible light-steering solution with high brightness and resolution for industrial, medical, and scientific applications. The DLP LightCrafter 4500 features the 0.45 WXGA chipset and offers a compelling combination of resolution, brightness, and programmability in a small form factor.
Developers can easily create, store, and display high-speed pattern sequences through DLP LightCrafter 4500’s USB-based application programming interface (API) and easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI). Two configurable input/output triggers allow for convenient synchronization with cameras, sensors, or other peripheral devices. The DLP LightCrafter 4500’s feature set makes it an ideal platform for powering industrial 3D machine vision scanners, medical imaging devices, spectrometers, and much more.
- RGB LED light engine with 150L light output
- Onboard LED driver with 0~5 A LED driver
- Simultaneous RGB LED operation
- High-speed pattern display with native DLP4500 resolution (912 x 1140)
- Up to 4225 Hz binary pattern rate
- Up to 120 Hz 8-bit grayscale pattern rate
- Image or video display up to WXGA resolution (1280 x 800)
- Two configurable I/O triggers with programmable polarity and rising and falling edge delay control
- 32 MB Flash memory for pattern storage
- USB, Mini HDMI, UART, FPD link interfaces
- USB-based API and host GUI
- Compact size: 122 x 115 x 48 mm
- PandaBoard 4500 compatibility