D1U54P-W-1200-12-HxxxC Series AC/DC Front-End Power Supply
Murata Power Solutions' 80 PLUSR Platinum-efficiency 1200 W, power-factor-corrected front-end supplies
The D1U54P-W-1200-12-HxxxC series is 80 PLUSR Platinum-efficiency 1200 W, power-factor-corrected front-end supplies with a 12 V main output and a 3.3 V (3 A) or 5 V (3 A) standby. They have active current sharing and up to eight supplies may be operated in parallel. The supplies may be hot plugged; they recover from over-temperature faults, and have status LEDs on their front panel in addition to logic and PMBus™ status signals. Their low-profile 1 U package and >28 W/cubic inch power density make them ideal for delivering reliable, efficient power to servers, workstations, storage systems and other 12 V distributed power systems.
|High Power Front End Pitch Pack|
- 1200 W output power
- 80 PLUSR Platinum efficiency
- 12 V main output
- 3.3 V and 5 V standby output
- 1 U height: 2.15" x 12.65" x 1.57"
- 28 W per cubic inch density
- N+1 redundancy capable, including hot plugging (up to 8 in parallel)
- Active current sharing on 12 V main output; OR-ing FET
- Overvoltage, overcurrent, over-temperature protection
- Internal cooling fan (variable speed)
- PMBus™/I2C interface with status indicators
- RoHS compliant