AS1113, 13 W Powered Device (PD) with Integrated DC-DC Converter
AS1113 is a single-chip, highly-integrated CMOS solution for Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications
The integration includes rectification and protection circuitry, a PD controller, and a DC-DC converter. This high level of integration provides faster response to surge events and limits stray surge current from passing through sensitive circuits, such as the Ethernet PHY device. The device is designed to provide a safe low-impedance discharge path directly back to the earth ground, resulting in superior reliability and circuit protection.
AS1113 has been architected and designed to address both EMI emission concerns and surge/over-voltage protection in PoE applications. The device implements many design features that minimize transmission of system common-mode noise onto the UTP cable.
- Fully supports IEEE 802.3af-2003, 13 W designs
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-2/3/4/5/6 voltage discharge requirements
- Complies with IEC 60950 for over-voltage protection and isolation
- Integrated rectification
- Integrated DC-DC converter provides exceptional EMI performance
- Voice over IP (VoIP) phones
- Wireless LAN access point
- Pan, Tilt, Zoom (PTZ) security and web cameras
- Analog Telephone Adapters (ATA)
- RFID and Point of Sales terminals
|Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Available Quantity||Datasheets|
|AS1113||IC POE CTRLR 13W 20QFN||1843|