STMicroelectronics' system-in-package featuring a 3D accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer
The LSM9DS0 is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor, digital angular rate sensor, and digital magnetic sensor.
The LSM9DS0 has a linear acceleration full scale of ±2/±4/±6/±8/±16 g, magnetic field full scale of ±2/±4/±8/±12 gauss and an angular rate of ±245/±500/±2000 dps.
The LSM9DS0 includes an I2C serial bus interface supporting standard and fast mode (100 kHz and 400 kHz) and an SPI serial standard interface.
The system can be configured to generate interrupt signals on dedicated pins and is capable of motion and magnetic field detection. Thresholds and timing of interrupt generators are programmable by the end user.
Magnetic, accelerometer and gyroscope sensing can be enabled or set in power-down mode separately for smart power management.
The LSM9DS0 is available in a plastic land grid array package (LGA) and it is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
- Three acceleration channels, angular rate channels, magnetic field channels
- ±2/±4/±6/±8/±16 g linear acceleration full scale
- ±2/±4/±8/±12 gauss magnetic full scale
- ±245/±500/±2000 dps angular rate full scale
- 16-bit data output
- SPI/I2C serial interfaces
- Analog supply voltage 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Power-down mode/low-power mode
- Programmable interrupt generators
- Embedded self-test
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- Position and motion detection functions
- Click/double-click recognition
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
|Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Available Quantity||Datasheets|
|LSM9DS0TR||MOD ACCELEROMETER 3D 24LGA||2968|