Vishay's new MiniLED series has been designed in a small white SMT package. The feature of the device is the very small package of 2.3 mm x 1.3 mm x 1.4 mm. The MiniLED is an obvious solution for small-scale, high-power products that are expected to work reliably in an arduous environment. This is often the case in automotive and industrial applications.
Available in Tape and Reel (TR-ND), Cut Tape (CT-ND), and custom Digi-Reel® (DKR-ND).
- Utilizing latest advanced AlInGaP technology
- Available in 8 mm tape
- Luminous intensity and color categorized per packing unit
- Luminous intensity ratio per packing unit IVmax./IVmin. ≤ 1.6
- ESD-withstand voltage: Up to 2 kV according to JESD22-A114-B
- Preconditioning according to JEDEC® level 2a
- IR reflow soldering
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Traffic signals and signs
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Dashboard illumination
- Indicator and backlighting purposes for audio, video, LCDs switches, symbols, illuminated advertising, and more