Vishay Semiconductor/Diodes Division's dual diode series configuration VS-HFA140FA120 is used for output rectification or freewheeling/clamping operation and high-voltage application.
The semiconductor in the SOT-227 package is isolated from the copper base plate, allowing for common heatsinks and compact assemblies to be built.
These modules are intended for general applications such as HV power supplies, electronic welders, motor control, and inverters.
- Fast recovery time characteristic
- Electrically isolated base plate
- Large creepage distance between terminal
- Simplified mechanical designs, rapid assembly
- Designed and qualified for industrial level
- UL approved file E78996