Vishay has expanded its offering of TMBS® Trench MOS Barrier Schottky rectifiers with seven new 45 V and 50 V devices. For automotive and commercial applications, the high current density rectifiers offer current ratings from 3 A to 8 A and low forward voltage drop in the low-profile, surface-mount DO-221BC (SMPA) package. With their low forward voltage drop down to 0.37 V at 3 A and profile of only 0.95 mm, the rectifiers reduce power loss and improve efficiency in low-voltage, high-frequency DC / DC converters, switching power supplies, freewheeling diodes, and polarity protection. The three 45 V devices are AEC-Q101-qualified for automotive applications, while the four 50 V rectifiers are ideal for commercial applications, especially smartphone and tablet chargers. The new rectifiers feature a maximum operation junction temperature of +150°C and an MSL moisture sensitivity level of 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum peak of 260 oC. Ideal for automated placement, the devices are compliant to RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU and halogen-free according to JEDEC JS709A standards.
- Very low-profile DO-221BC (SMPA) package - typical height of 0.95 mm
- Current ratings from 3 A to 8 A
- Low forward voltage drop down to 0.37 V at 3 A - low power losses and high efficiency
- Maximum operating junction temperature of 150°C
- Trench MOS Schottky technology
- 45 V devices are AEC-Q101 qualified
- For use in low-voltage, high-frequency DC/DC converters, switching power supplies, freewheeling diodes, and polarity protection in automotive applications and mobile device chargers.