Texas Instruments' HD3SS6126 is a high-speed passive switch that is designed for USB 3.0 applications to route signals from a source to two destinations or vice-versa. It can also be used for DisplayPort, PCIe, SATA, SAS, and XAUI applications. The HD3SS6126 can be used in either sink- or source-side applications.
The HD3SS6126 is offered in a 42-pin WQFN package and specified to operate from a single-supply voltage of 3.3 V over the temperature range of 0°C to 70°C.
- Ideal for USB 3.0 applications
- Independently switch USB 2.0 (HS/FS/LS) signals
- Independently switch SuperSpeed USB (SS) signals
- Three bi-directional differential pair channel MUX/DEMUX switch also suitable for DisplayPort, PCIe, SATA, SAS, and XAUI applications
- Supports data rates up to 10 Gbps on high-bandwidth path (SS)
- VCC operating range 3.3 V ± 10%
- Wide –3 dB differential BW of over 8 GHz on high-bandwidth path (SS)
- Utilizes a unique adaptation method to maintain a constant channel impedance over the supported common-mode voltage range
- Excellent high-bandwidth path dynamic characteristics (at 2.5 GHz)
- Crosstalk = –35 dB
- Isolation = –23 dB
- Insertion loss = –1.1 dB
- Return loss = –11 dB