The CIB and CIM series from Samsung Electro-Mechanics are used for EMI suppression filters in a signal line. These beads suppress EMI noise by increased impedance, especially by increased resistance at noise frequency. Also, the CIV series has high impedance in a GHz band and suppress GHz. Applications include high-frequency EMI prevention applicable to computers, printers, VCRs, TVs, and mobile phones, as well as suppression of noise in power lines.
- Smallest chip beads suitable for surface mounting
- Perfect shape for automatic mounting, with no directionality
- Excellent solderability and high heat resistance for both flow and reflow soldering
- Monolithic inorganic material construction for high reliability
- A closed magnetic circuit configuration avoids crosstalk and is suitable for high-density PCBs