Fluke Electronics introduces the first high-performance portable oscilloscopes with two or four independently insulated input channels, an IP51 dust and dripwater proof rating and a CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V safety rating. 190 series is available in 500 MHz, 200 MHz, 100 MHz, or 60 MHz bandwidth models. Plant maintenance engineers can take a 2- or 4-channel scope into the harsh world of industrial electronics.
The ScopeMeter can be used in CAT-IV environments, while using two or four input channels to test multiple phases simultaneously, and quickly solve complex problems. The first scopes on the market with CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V rating, the 190 Series II brings an unprecedented combination of performance and ruggedness into the field.
- Two or four independent isolated input channels
- 60 MHz, 100 MHz, or 200 MHz bandwidth models
- Fast sample rate: up to 2.5 GS/s with up to 400 ps resolution
- Environmentally tested to meet IP-51 dust-proof and drip-proof rating and withstand 3 g vibration or 30 g shock
- Built in 5000 count multimeter (2-channel model only)
- Deep memory: 10,000 point per trace waveform capture
- Plus TrendPlot™, Connect-and-View™ triggering, ScopeRecord™ and everything else that makes a ScopeMeter extraordinary
190 Series II ScopeMeter