Anaren's 1101 series RF transceivers are high-performance radio modules (photo: center) incorporating the Texas Instruments CC1101 transceiver chip, all in the industry’s smallest packages.
The evaluation modules (photo: left) have the corresponding series radio module mounted onto the interface board and are designed specifically for compatibility with SmartRF®04 and SmartRF®05 evaluation boards.
The demonstration boards (photo: right) feature the corresponding radio module and are designed to quickly connect to the Texas Instruments eZ430-RF2500 development kit battery board or USB debugging interface via the 6-pin header. They are designed to be a direct replacement for the access point and end point target board modules included with the Texas Instruments eZ430-RF2500 development kit.
- Form factor options
- Frequency range options
- Programmable output power up to +10 dBm
- Efficient SPI interface; all registers can be programmed with one “burst” transfer
- Low current consumption
- Module weight approximately 0.4 grams
- Compatible with all TI-approved software stacks
- Suitable for frequency hopping systems, thanks to a fast-settling frequency synthesizer with 90 μs settling time
- No additional “Intentional Radiator” Certification required
- No additional harmonic filtering required
- No additional DC decoupling required
- Integrated analog temperature sensor
- 100% RF-tested in production
- Minimal RF engineering experience necessary
- Wide range of applications: industrial control, building automation, low-power wireless sensor networks, lighting control, automated meter-reading