With a size as small as 11.68 mm x 6.00 mm x 9.65 mm (0.46 inches x 0.24 inches x 0.38 inches), these converters from XP Power occupy very little PCB space and allow designers to reduce the size of their end products. The standard pin-out configurations make the units an ideal low-cost drop-in replacement part, without any need for PCB redesign. The standard IA and IE series provides a 1,000 VDC input-to-output isolation and the -H version of the IE series provides up to a 3,000 VDC input-to-output isolation.
Features and Benefits
- Input voltages covering the nominal values of 3.3, 5, 12, 24 or 48
- VDC +/- 10% are available
- Single outputs provide 3.3 VDC, 5 VDC, 9 VDC, 12 VDC, 15 VDC, or 24 VDC
- Dual output models of +/-3.3 VDC, 5 VDC, 9 VDC, 12 VDC, 15 VDC, or 24 VDC
- Operates on full power from -40°C to + 85°C without derating and are able to operate in most environments without the need for additional heat sinking or forced airflow