Wurth Electronics eiSos expands its portfolio of wireless power transfer coils with four receiver coils. The receiver coils are characterized with an adhesive foil on the backside. This is a major advantage compared with competitor products as it offers a much easier mounting opportunity. The coils stand out through a flexible ferrite shielding and a height below 1 mm. The thin, flexible carrier material is optimal to suppress disturbances above 1 MHz. The coils have a high Q factor and a very-low DC resistance, therefore they are recommended for highly-efficient power transfer up to 5 W. The coils allow a space saving receiver solution in devices which require flexibility in the housing.
Wurth Electronics eiSos will continue to develop and sell wireless power transfer coils (transmitter and receiver). With those, a broad variety of applications in different branches of the industry can be supported. The coils were tested with the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) chips sets of Texas Instruments (TI) and IDT and positively evaluated. Wurth Electronics eiSos is a member of WPC and the Alliance for Wireless Power (A4WP).
- Qi standard compliant
- Evaluated and approved by Texas Instruments and Integrated Device Technology
- Litzwire used
- Highest Q-value available on market
- Cell phones/ smartphones/ hand-held devices
- Portable devices used in a clean area, where connectors pose a risk of polluting (e.g. medical facilities and (industrial) clean rooms)
- Devices with a large number of mating cycles to avoid connector damage
- Portable media players