Würth Electronics has just released its first 0201-sized chip-bead ferrites to the global market. The WE-TMSB can be used as a general EMI filter in signal and low-power lines, for example audio, clock, and video applications. Like all other chip-bead ferrites from Würth Electronics, the 0201 chip beads are optimized to get the best possible EMI noise suppression in comparison to size and low DCR.
- Perfect for miniaturization of EMI solutions
- Wide impedance range from 10 Ω to 300 Ω
- Operating temperature: -55°C to 125°C
- General signal and low-power lines
- Audio / video / clocklines
- Small handhelds