The LP series one-piece terminal blocks are available in multiple pitches and are part of the OMNIMATE Signal family of connectors from Weidmuller. With simple and direct terminal connection to the circuit board, the terminal provides high-density component assembly with good usability despite the compact dimensions.
The LP series utilizes a clamping-yoke termination. The clamping-yoke connection is the most-used screw connection in the world. When the screw on the clamp is tightened, there is a counter effect in the clamping yoke‘s threaded area which prevents the connection from accidentally loosening. As the screw thread is on an inclined plane, there is a force gain created and a very-high clamping force is achieved.
- Screw connection guarantees a globally accepted, vibration-proof and maintenance-free connection
- A large conductor clamping area is covered
- The wire guard protection mechanism prevents accidental insertion of the wire underneath the clamping area, it protects against hidden faulty contacts
- Flat clamping yoke enables clamping of very-small cross section wires
- Control and building industries
- Sensor actuator interfaces
- Power supplies