The LM series one-piece terminal blocks are available in multiple pitches and are part of the OMNIMATE Signal family of connectors from Weidmuller. With a simple and direct terminal connection to the circuit board, the terminal provides high-density component assembly with good usability despite the compact dimensions.
The LM Series utilizes a clamping yoke termination. The clamping-yoke connection is the most-used screw connection in the world. When the screw on the clamp is tightened, there is a counter effect in the clamping yoke‘s threaded area which prevents the connection from accidentally loosening. As the screw thread is on an inclined plane, there is a force gain created and a very-high clamping force is achieved.
- Screw connection guarantees a globally accepted, vibration-proof, and maintenance-free connection
- A large conductor clamping area is covered
- The wire guard protection mechanism prevents accidental insertion of the wire underneath the clamping area, it protects against hidden faulty contacts
- Flat clamping yoke enables clamping of very-small cross-section wires
- Control and building interfaces
- Sensor actuator interfaces
- Power supplies