Utilizing unique materials and manufacturing technologies, Vishay Vitramon's VJ 6040 and VJ 3505 chip antennas comply with the MBRAI standard while maintaining small outlines of 35 mm x 5 mm x 1.2 mm for the VJ 3505 and 10.5 mm x 15.5 mm x 1.2 mm for the VJ 6040.
These devices are designed for mobile UHF TV receivers, including DVB-T, DVB-H, ISDB-T, and MediaFLO™ devices where they eliminate the need for large external antennas in portable consumer electronics such as mobile phones, multimedia devices, and notebook computers.
The VJ 3505 and VJ 6040 feature 50Ω unbalanced interfaces and operating temperature ranges of - 40°C to +85°C. These RoHS-compliant devices are omni-directional with linear polarization and are designed to be assembled onto a PC board in the standard reflow process.
- Small outline
- Complies with MBRAI standard
- Standard SMT assembly
- 50Ω unbalanced interface
- Omni-directional, linear polarization
- Complete UHF band coverage (470 MHz to 860 MHz) up to 1.1 GHz
- Requires a tuning circuit and ground plane for optimal performance
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC