Vishay Sprague's M34 and M35 series wet tantalum electrolytic chip capacitors incorporate the advantages of all the varieties of electrolytic capacitors and eliminate most of the disadvantages. The devices have a higher ripple current capability than other electrolytic types with similar combinations of capacitance and case size. In addition, the M35 features a 3V reverse voltage capability at +85°C.
Optimized for power supplies in all avionics, military, and space applications that currently use Vishay's ST -T1 (M34) or 135D-C/T1 (M35) case ratings, the devices' new surface-mountable case allows designers to eliminate the last through-hole component on their PCB, reducing overall PCB assembly cost.
- Molded, surface-mount design
- Internal all-tantalum hermetic cell
- Tin/lead or 100% tin (RoHS-compliant) terminations
- All axial leaded SuperTan® "T1" case size ratings
- Maximum capacitance ranges:
- M34: 120µF / 25V to 10µF / 125V
- M35: 220µF / 6V to 6.8µF / 125V
M34 and M35 Series Wet Tantalum Capacitors