Vishay/Siliconix's SiP32452 and SiP32453 are n-channel integrated high side load switches that operate within the 0.9 V to 2.5 V input voltage range.
SiP32452 and SiP32453 have a low input logic control threshold that can interface with low voltage control GPIO's directly without extra level shifting or drivers. There is a pull down at this EN logic control pin.
Turn on time is fast, less than 25 µs typically for input voltage of 1.2 V or higher. SiP32452 has a fast turn off delay time of less than 1 µs, while the SiP32453 features a guaranteed turn off delay of greater than 30 μs, typically 90 µs. Both SiP32452 and SiP32453 are available in compact wafer level CSP package, MICRO FOOT® 4 bumps 0.8 mm x 0.8 mm with 0.4 mm pitch.
- Halogen-free according to IEC 61249-2-21
- Low input voltage, 0.9 V to 2.5 V
- Low RON, 55 mΩ typical
- Fast turn on time
- Low logic control with hysteresis
- Reverse current blocking when disabled
- Integrated pull down at EN pin
- 4-bump MICRO FOOT® package
- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- Battery operated devices
- Smart phones
- GPS and PMP
- Medical and healthcare equipment
- Industrial and instrument
- Cellular phones and portable media players
- Game console