Vishay/Siliconix 600 V and 650 V N-channel power MOSFETs series with ultra-low maximum on-resistance and a wide range of current ratings. Based on Vishay’s next generation of Super Junction Technology, the E Series MOSFETs offer ultra-low gate charge and low gate charge times on-resistance, a key figure of merit (FOM) for MOSFETs used in power conversion applications.
Featuring Super Junction Technology, Vishay’s E Series of 600 V and 650 V N-channel power MOSFETs achieve high levels of efficiency and power density, while offering lower input capacitance and increased switching speeds over a wide range of current ratings. The MOSFETs provide ultra-low maximum on-resistance from 39 mΩ to 600 mΩ at 10 V, which is 30% lower than previous-generation S Series devices for the same die size. This low on-resistance translates into extremely-low conduction losses to save energy in high-power, high-performance switch-mode applications. Available in the TO-247, TO-220, TO-220 FullPAK, Thin Lead TO-220 FullPAK, TO-251 (IPAK), TO-252 (DPAK), and TO-263 (D²PAK) packages, the E Series offers ultra-low gate charge and low gate charge times on-resistance FOM for power conversion applications.
- Charge Balancing Super Junction Technology
- Reduces on-resistance by 30% compared to previous-generation devices for increased efficiency and power density
- Wide range of current ratings from 6 A to 73 A
- Ultra-low maximum on-resistance from 39 mΩ to 600 mΩ at 10 V
- Low gate charge and standard FOM
- Lower output capacitance (Coss) for lower Co(er) losses
- Increased switching speeds
- Avalanche (UIS) rated for reliable operation
- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- Offered in TO-247, TO-220, TO-220 FullPAK, Thin Lead TO-220 FullPAK, TO-251 (IPAK), TO-252 (DPAK), and TO-263 (D²PAK) packages
E Series Power MOSFETs