Vishay Semiconductors has announced a bidirectional symmetrical (BiSy) single-line ESD protection diode in the ultra-compact CLP0603 silicon package. Enabling significant PCB space savings, the VCUT05D1-SD0 provides low capacitance of 10 pF for signal and data lines protection from transient voltage signals in portable electronics.
Featuring a tiny 0.6 mm by 0.3 mm footprint with a very low package height of < 0.3 mm, the VCUT05D1-SD0 requires just a third of the space as devices in the 0603 (mm) or 0402 (in.) footprint packages for active ESD protection in portable gaming systems, digital cameras, MP3 players, mobile phones, smart phones, and other portable systems.
- Ultra compact CLP0603 package
- Low package height < 0.3 mm
- 1-line ESD-protection
- Working range ± 5.5 V
- Low leakage current < 0.1 μA
- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
- Low load capacitance CD = 10 pF
- ESD-protection acc. IEC 61000-4-2
- ± 30 kV contact discharge
- ± 30 kV air discharge
- Lead plating: Au (e4)
- Lead material: TiNiAg