Vishay’s PowerBridge® rectifier series gives designers a space saving, high-current solution for bridge rectifiers in switchmode power supplies (SMPS), home appliances, audio/video equipment, and more. With highly efficient performance comparable to larger size bridge products, the low thermal resistance of PowerBridge devices reduces size requirements for heat sinks, since less heat needs to be dissipated. Offering a lead pitch and pin layout compatible with the conventional GBU and GSIB-55, PowerBridge offers the designers the ability to upgrade system power without changing PCB layouts or heat sinking. A maximum solder temperature of 275 degrees C/10 s enables high reliability in manual soldering.
- UL recognition file number E312394 (QQQX2) UL 1557
- Enhanced high-current density single in-line package
- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
- Superior thermal conductivity
- Solder dip 275 °C max. 10 s, per JESD 22-B106