Vishay Semiconductor/Diodes Division's SOT-227 modules with HEXFRED® rectifier are in antiparallel configuration. The antiparallel configuration is used for simple series rectifier and high-voltage application.
The semiconductor in the SOT-227 package is isolated from the copper base plate, allowing for common heatsinks and compact assemblies to be built.
These modules are intended for general applications such as HV power supplies, electronic welders, motor control, and inverters.
- Fast recovery-time characteristic
- Electrically isolated base-plate
- Antiparallel diodes
- Large creepage distance between terminal
- Simplified mechanical designs, rapid assembly
- Designed and qualified for industrial level
- UL approved file E78996