Triad Magnetics' WSU series is a new addition to the Triad family. The WSU is a switching power supply that meets the Federal and CEC level IV regulations, and all stocking parts meet the level V regulation. These REGULATED parts are more efficient, limit power loss, are smaller in dimension, and come in a much wider product offering.
Reversed polarities (-R) are available and while a universal plug is not available, special requests can be made for plugs for other countries.
- Input: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, NEMA 1 - 15 P
- Output: six foot cord with standard barrel type connector
- Dielectric isolation (input to output): 4 KVDC for 60 seconds
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C at maximum load
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Over voltage and short circuit protected
- Power range: 6.75 - 36 W
- No minimum load required
- Double insulated
- Class B EMI
- EISA 2007 and CEC compliant
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing