Toshiba's U-MOSⅧ-H are the 8th generation of high-speed trench-structure MOSFETs. U-MOSⅧ-H is a high-efficiency MOSFET series especially designed for use in the secondary side of AC-DC and DC-DC power supplies. Fabricated with the latest trench MOS process and optimized cell design, U-MOSⅧ-H achieves excellent trade-offs between on-resistance and capacitances, such as input, reverse transfer, and output capacitance. U-MOSⅧ-H will help improve the efficiency of power supplies.
- Provides significantly better trade-offs between on-resistance (Ron) and input capacitance (Ciss), compared to the previous Gen-4 (30 V to 100 V), or Gen-7 (30 V) trench MOS process
- Offers a wide variety of drain-source voltage lineup from 30 V to 250 V
- Provides high-avalanche ruggedness
- Makes it possible to reduce radiation noise compared to predecessors
- AC-DC power supplies for notebook PC adapters, game consoles, servers, desktop PCs, and flat-panel displays
- DC-DC power supplies for communication equipment, servers, and data centers
SOP Advance (5x6)