Employing a newly developed CMOS process, Toshiba's products feature low-dropout and low-noise output. Output current is 200 mA and 300 mA, and 5 packages available from tiny and standard type. Output voltage is fixed type and wide-lineup from 1.0 to 5.0 V, totally over 120 items. These have various functions such as inrush current limiting, overcurrent protection, thermal shutdown, and automatic output discharges. They match to the demand which are needed especially for analog circuits and we prepare LDO regulators lineup from the general and standard purpose type to an ultra-small mobile applications.
- Ultra-small packages: Saves board space by the use of 0.8 to 0.8 mm tiny BGA and SDFN4 packages.
- Low-drop-out characteristics: Low p-ch on resistance by new generation CMOS process VIN-VOUT=210 mV(*) (typ.) at 2.5 V output, IOUT=300 mA, TCR3DM series.
- Low-noise output characteristics: The best for RF or analog power supplies.
- Excellent load transient response under high-speed: All of the new generation products have a fast-response circuit.
- Various package and output voltages lineup: 5 packages available from tiny and standard type. Output voltage is fixed type and wide lineup from 1.0 to 5.0 V, total over 120 items.
- Mobile phones
- Tablet PCs
- Portable audio players
- Other small mobile devices