Texas Instruments' TRF3765 is a wideband Integer-N/Fractional-N frequency synthesizer with an integrated, wideband voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO). Programmable output dividers enable continuous frequency coverage from 300 MHz to 4.8 GHz. Four separate differential, open-collector RF outputs allow multiple devices to be driven in parallel without the need of external splitters.
- Output frequencies: 300 MHz to 4.8 GHz
- Low-noise VCO: –133 dBc/Hz (1 MHz offset, fOUT = 2.65 GHz)
- 13-/16-bit reference/feedback divider
- Wireless infrastructure
- Wireless local loop
- Point-to-point wireless access
- Wireless MAN wideband transceivers