Texas Instruments' TPS7A16 family of ultra-low power, low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulators offers the benefits of ultra-low quiescent current, high input voltage and miniaturized, high thermal-performance packaging. The TPS7A16 family is designed for continuous or sporadic (power backup) battery-powered applications where ultra-low quiescent current is critical to extending system battery life.
The TPS7A16 family offers an enable pin (EN) compatibility with standard CMOS logic and an integrated open drain active-high power good output (PG) with a user-programmable delay. These pins are intended for use in microcontroller-based, battery-powered applications where power-rail sequencing is required.
- Wide input voltage range: 3 V to 60 V
- Ultralow quiescent current: 5 µA
- Quiescent current at shutdown: 1 µA
- Output Current: 100 mA
- Low dropout voltage: 60 mV at 20 mA
- Accuracy: 2%
- High cell-count battery packs for power tools and other battery-powered microprocessor and microcontroller systems
- Car audio, navigation, infotainment, and other automotive systems
- Power supplies for notebook PCs, digital TVs, and private LAN systems
- Smoke/CO2 detectors and battery-powered alarm/security systems