Texas Instruments' TPS54519 device is a full featured 6 V, 5 A, synchronous step down current mode converter with two integrated MOSFETs.
The TPS54519 enables small designs by integrating the MOSFETs, implementing current mode control to reduce external component count, reducing inductor size by enabling up to 2 MHz switching frequency, and minimizing the IC footprint with a small 3 mm x 3 mm thermally enhanced QFN package.
- Two 30 mΩ (typical) MOSFETs for high efficiency at 5 A loads
- 200 kHz to 2 MHz switching frequency
- 0.6 V ± 2% voltage reference over temperature
- Adjustable slow start/sequencing
- UV and OV power good output
- Low-voltage, high-density power systems
- Point of load regulation for high performance DSPs, FPGAs, ASICs and microprocessors
- Broadband, networking and optical communications infrastructure