Texas Instruments' TPS53513 is a small-sized, synchronous buck converter with an adaptive on-time D-CAP3 control mode. The device offers ease-of-use, low external-component count for space-conscious power systems.
This device features high-performance integrated MOSFETs, accurate 0.5% 0.6 V reference, and an integrated boost switch. Competitive features include very-low external-component count, fast load-transient response, auto-skip-mode operation, internal soft-start control, and no requirement for compensation.
A forced continuous conduction mode helps meet tight voltage-regulation accuracy requirements for performance DSPs and FPGAs. The TPS53513 is available in a 28-pin QFN package and is specified from –40°C to 85°C ambient temperature.
- Integrated 13.8 and 5.9 mΩ MOSFETs with 8 A continuous output current
- Supports all ceramic output capacitors
- Reference voltage 600 mV ±0.5% tolerance
- Output voltage range: 0.6 to 5.5 V
- D-CAP3 control mode with fast load-step response
- Auto-skipping eco-mode for high light-load efficiency
- FCCM for tight output ripple and voltage requirements
- Eight selectable frequency settings from 200 kHz to 1 MHz
- Pre-charged startup capability
- Built-in output discharge circuit