Texas Instruments' TPS53353 is a D-CAP™ mode, 20 A synchronous switcher with integrated MOSFETs. It is designed for ease of use, low external component count, and space-conscious power systems. This device features 5.5 mΩ / 2.2 mΩ integrated MOSFETs, accurate 1%, 0.6 V reference, and integrated boost switch. A sample of competitive features include: 3 V to 15 V wide conversion input voltage range, very low external component count, D-CAP™ mode control for super-fast transient, auto-skip mode operation, internal soft-start control, selectable frequency, and no need for compensation.
- Conversion input voltage range: 3 V to 15 V
- VDD input voltage range: 4.5 V to 25 V
- 92% efficiency from 12 V to 1.5 V at 20 A
- Output voltage range: 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- 5 V LDO output
- Telecommunications infrastructure