Texas Instruments' TLV3201 is a single-channel comparator that offers the ultimate combination of high-speed (40 ns) and low-power consumption (40 µA), all in an extremely small package with features such as rail-to-rail inputs, low offset voltage (1 mV), and large output drive current.
The device is also very easy to implement in a wide variety of applications where response time is critical. It is specified for operation across the expanded industrial temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
- Low propagation delay: 40 ns
- Low quiescent current: 40 μA per channel
- Input common-mode range extends 200 mV beyond either rail
- Low input offset voltage: 1 mV
- Push-pull outputs
- Inspection equipment
- Test and measurement
- High-speed sampling systems
- Portable communications