Texas Instruments' Tiva C series TM4C1294 Connected LaunchPad evaluation board is a low-cost evaluation platform for ARM Cortex-M4-based microcontrollers. The Connected LaunchPad design highlights the TM4C1294NCPDT microcontroller with its on-chip 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY, USB 2.0, hibernation module, motion control pulse-width modulation, and a multitude of simultaneous serial connectivity.
Included is the Tiva C series Connected LaunchPad evaluation board (EK-TM4C1294XL PCBA with MCU), retractable Ethernet cable, USB debug cable, Read Me First instructions, and free EK-TM4C1294XL TivaWare for C series software downloads.
View Larger LaunchPad Image
- TM4C1294NCPDT MCU: 120 MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU with floating point, 1 MB Flash, 256 KB SRAM, 6 KB EEPROM, integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC+PHY, data protection hardware, 8x 32-bit timers, dual 12-bit 2 MSPS ADCs, motion control PWMs, USB H/D/O, and many additional serial communication interfaces
- Dual, stackable BoosterPack XL connection sites
- Cloud-based, Exosite quickStart application
- TivaWare 2.1
- On-board, in-circuit debug interface (ICDI)
- Multiple development tool chain support:
CCS, Keil, IAR, Mentor, and GCC