Texas Instruments' LMP7312 has a wide input voltage range and superior precision that make it a prime choice. Its wide input voltage range and superior precision make it a prime choice for applications requiring high accuracy such as data acquisition systems for I/O modules in programmable logic control (PLC). The LMP7312 provides a differential output to maximize dynamic range and signal to noise ratio, thereby reducing the overall system error. It can also be configured to handle single-ended input data converters by means of the VOCM pin. The inputs of LMP7312 can be configured in attenuation mode to handle large input signals of up to ±15V as well as in amplification mode to handle current loops of 0 to 20 mA and 4 to 20 mA. The LMP7312 is equipped with a null switch to evaluate the offset of the internal amplifier. A guaranteed 0.035% maximum gain error (for all gains) and a maximum gain drift of 5ppm over the extended industrial temperature range (-40°C to 125°C) make the LMP7312 very attractive for high precision systems even under harsh conditions. A low input offset voltage of 100 µV and low voltage noise of 3µVpp give the LMP7312 a superior performance. The LMP7312 is fully specified from -40°C to 125°C and is available in an SOIC-14 package.
- Typical values, TA = 25°C, V+=5 V, V-=0 V
- Gain bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Input voltage range (G= 0.096 V/V): -15 V to +15 V
- Core op-amp input offset voltage: 100 µV Max.
- Supply current: 2 mA Max.
- Gain (attenuation mode):
- 0.096 V/V, 0.192 V/V, 0.384 V/V, 0.768 V/V
- Gain (amplification mode): 1 V/V, 2 V/V
- Gain error: 0.035% Max.
- Core op-amp PSRR: 90 dB Min.
- CMRR: 80 dB Min.
- Adjustable output common mode: 1 V to 4 V
- Temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
- Package: 14-pin SOIC
- Signal conditioning AFE:
- ±10V; ±5V; 0V to 5V; 0V to 10V; 0mA to 20mA; 4mA to 20mA
- Data acquisition systems
- Motor control
- Instrument and process control
- Remote sensing
- Programmable automation control