Texas Instruments' LMH0376 3 Gbps, HD/SD SDI, low-power reclocker with integrated eye monitor and 4:1 input mux retimes serial digital video data conforming to the SMPTE ST 424, SMPTE ST 292, and SMPTE ST 259-C standards. The reclocker operates at serial data rates of 125 Mbps, 270 Mbps, 1.4835 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.967 Gbps, and 2.97 Gbps.
The LMH0376 automatically detects the incoming data rate and retimes the data to suppress accumulated jitter. The reclocker recovers the serial data-rate clock and optionally provides it as an output.
The LMH0376 includes an integrated 4:1 input multiplexer for selecting one of four input data streams for retiming. Each of the four inputs has an FR4 equalizer capable of equalizing 0-60” of FR4 trace length. Each input also includes independent signal detection with a programmable threshold.
- SMPTE ST 424, SMPTE ST 292, and SMPTE ST 259-C compliant
- Supports 125 Mbps, 270 Mbps, 1.4835 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.967 Gbps, and 2.97 Gbps serial data-rate operation
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps and MADI at 125 Mbps
- 100 mW typical power consumption (145 mW with both output drivers enabled)
- Integrated 4:1 multiplexed input with 0-60” FR4 equalizer and independent signal detect on each channel
- Two differential, reclocked outputs with option of recovered clock
- Output de-emphasis to compensate for up to 40” of FR4 trace losses
- 64 x 64 point eye-opening monitor
- 27 MHz external reference or reference-less operation
- Internally-terminated 100 Ω inputs with rail-to-rail input common-mode voltage
LMH0376 Low-Power Reclocker
|Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Type||Applications||Mounting Type||Available Quantity||Buy Now
|LMH0376SQE/NOPB||IC RECLOCKER SDI HD/SD 48WQFN||Reclocker||Video Switching||Surface Mount||161 - |
|Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Main Purpose||Utilized IC / Part||Supplied Contents||Available Quantity||Buy Now
|SD3GDAIII/NOPB||EVALUATION BOARD FOR LMH0376||Interface, Cable Equalizer||LMH0307, LMH0376, LMH0395||Board, Software||2 - |