Texas Instruments' LM10504 is an advanced PMU containing three configurable, high-efficiency buck regulators for supplying variable voltages. The device is ideal for supporting ASIC and SOC designs for Solid-State and Flash drives.
The LM10504 operates cooperatively with ASIC to optimize the supply voltage for low-power conditions and power-saving modes via the SPI interface. It also supports a 250 mA LDO and a programmable Interrupt Comparator.
- Three highly efficient programmable buck regulators
- Integrated FETs with low RDSON
- Bucks operate with their phases shifted to reduce the input current ripple and capacitor size
- Programmable Output Voltage via the SPI interface
- Overvoltage and Undervoltage Lockout
- Automatic internal soft start with Power-on reset
- Current overload and thermal shutdown protection
- PFM mode for low-load, high-efficiency operation
- Power-down data protection enhances data integrity