Texas Instruments' Capacitive Touch BoosterPack (430BOOST-SENSE1) is a plug in board for the MSP430 Value Line LaunchPad development kit (MSP-EXP430G2). This BoosterPack features several capacitive touch elements including a scroll wheel, button, and proximity sensor. Also on-board are nine LEDs that provide instant feedback as users interact with the capacitive touch elements. In addition, a timer-based UART enables communication to a PC for feedback via GUI or hyperterminal. This BoosterPack also includes a pre-programmed MSP430G2452IN20 Value Line device.
- Capacitive touch elements including scroll wheel, button, and proximity sensor
- Nine on-board LEDs for instant feedback
- Timer-based UART communication enables interface to PC
- Open source graphical user interface (GUI) available
- Includes a pre-programmed MSP430G2452IN20 with demo application
- Fully supported by the MSP430 capacitive touch sense library