Texas Instruments' ISO7141 provides galvanic isolation up to 2500 VRMS for 1 minute per UL and 4242 VPK per VDE. The ISO7141 is a quad-channel isolator, and has three forward- and one reverse-direction channels. These devices are capable of 50 Mbps maximum data rate with 5 V supplies and 40 Mbps maximum data rate with 3.3 V or 2.7 V supplies, with integrated filters on the inputs for noise-prone applications. The suffix F indicates the default output state is low; otherwise, the default output state is high.
- Maximum signaling rate: 50 Mbps (with 5 V supplies)
- Robust design with integrated noise filter
- Default output-low option (suffix F)
- Low power consumption, typical ICC per channel: 1.3 mA at 1 Mbps, 2.6 mA at 25 Mbps
- Low propagation delay: 23 ns typical (3.3 V supplies)