Texas Instruments' DS100BR111 is an extremely-low power, high-performance dual-channel repeater for serial links with data rates up to 10.3 Gbps. The pinout is configured as one bidirectional lane (one transmit, one receive channel).
The DS100BR111 inputs feature a powerful 4-stage continuous-time linear equalizer (CTLE) to provide a boost of up to +36 dB at 5 GHz and open an input eye that is completely closed due to inter-symbol interference (ISI) induced by the interconnect mediums such as an FR-4 backplane or AWG-30 cables.
- Two-channel repeaters for up to 10.3 Gbps
- DS100BR210: 2x unidirectional channels
- DS100BR111: 1x bidirectional lane
- 10 G-KR bi-directional interface compatibility
- Allows for back-channel communication and training
- Low 65 mW/channel (typical) power consumption, with option to power down unused channels
- High-speed active copper cable modules and FR-4 backplane in communication systems
- 10GE, 10G-KR, FC, SAS, SATA 3/6 Gbps (with OOB detection), InfiniBand, CPRI, RXAUI and many others.