Texas Instruments' DRV5013 device is a chopper-stabilized Hall-Effect sensor that offers a magnetic sensing solution with superior sensitivity stability over temperature and integrated protection features.
The magnetic field is indicated via a digital bipolar latch output. The IC has an open-drain output stage with 30 mA current sink capability. A wide operating voltage range from 2.5-38 V with reverse polarity protection up to –22 V makes the device suitable for a wide range of industrial applications.
Internal protection functions are provided for reverse supply conditions, load dump, and output short circuit or over current.
- Digital bipolar-latch Hall sensor
- Superior temperature stability
- BOP ±10% over temperature
- High sensitivity options (BOP and BRP)
- +2.3/–2.3 mT (AD)
- +4.6/–4.6 mT (AG)
- +9.2/–9.2 mT (BC)
- Supports a wide voltage range
- 2.5-38 V
- Operation from unregulated supply
- Wide operating temperature range: TA=-40 to 125°C (Q)
- Open-drain output: up to 30 mA current sink
- Fast power-on: 35 µs