Texas Instruments' reference design for CC256x Bluetooth solution is used on this evaluation module board. The CC256x Bluetooth solution can support Bluetooth classic and Bluetooth low energy or ANT.
To aid in the implementation of this reference design, there are schematic, layout, BOM and gerber files available on the CC256x Main Wiki page.
The CC256x QFN EM board is intended for evaluation purpose and works with Texas Instruments hardware development kits such as MSP-EXP430F5529, MSP-EXP430F5438, DK-TM4C123G, and DK-TM4C129X.
The TI CC256x Bluetooth device is a complete BR/EDR/LE HCI solution that reduces design effort and enables fast time-to-market for applications like cable replacement, wireless sensors, mobile device accessories, industrial control, health and fitness devices, and simple audio solutions. Based on TI’s seventh-generation core, the device brings a product-proven solution that supports 4.1 dual-mode (BR/EDR/LE) protocols.
- Bluetooth specification v4.1
- Dual mode - Bluetooth and Bluetooth low-energy or ANT
- StoneStreet One Bluetopia stack with many profiles
- Other profiles available on request (i.e. Audio profiles)
- FCC, IC, CE certified
- High sensitivity (-93 dBm typ.)
- UART interface
- Four-layer PCB design
- ROM spin to enable offload host and saves current with assisted audio
- SBC encode/decode on-chip
- Support for 2-wire UART (TX, RX), SW flow control (H5 protocol), and 4-wire UART (H4 protocol)
- Up to 10 Bluetooth low energy connections
- 1 CC256x EM board with TI CC256x device with QFN package
- 1 jumper for MSP-EXP430F5438 board
- 4 jumpers for MSP-EXP430F5529 board
- Experimenter boards sold separately
CC256x Bluetooth® Solution
|Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Type||Frequency||For Use With/Related Products||Available Quantity||Buy Now
|CC256XQFNEM||CC256X QFN EVALUATION MODULE||Transceiver, Bluetooth 4.x Dual Mode||2.4GHz||CC256x||47 - Immediate|
291 - Factory Stock