Texas Instruments' ADS8887 is an 18-bit, 100 kSPS, true-differential input, analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The device operates with a 2.5 to 5 V external reference, offering a wide selection of signal ranges without additional input signal scaling. The reference voltage setting is independent of, and can exceed, the analog supply voltage (AVDD).
The device offers an SPI-compatible serial interface that also supports daisy-chain operation for cascading multiple devices. The device supports unipolar, true-differential analog input signals with a differential input swing of –VREF to +VREF. This true-differential analog input structure allows for a common-mode voltage of any value in the range of 0 V to +VREF (when both inputs are within the operating input range of –0.1 V to VREF + 0.1 V).
- Sample rate: 100 kHz
- No latency output
- Unipolar, true-differential input range: –VREF to +VREF
- Wide common-mode voltage range:
0 V to VREF with 90 dB CMRR (min)
- SPI™-compatible serial interface with daisy-chain option
- Excellent AC and DC performance:
- SNR: 100 dB, THD: –115 dB
- INL: ±1.5 LSB (typ), ±3.0 LSB (max)
- DNL: +1.5 and –1 LSB (max), 18-bit NMC
ADS8887 Analog-to-Digital Converter
|Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Number of Bits||Sampling Rate (Per Second)||Available Quantity||Buy Now
|ADS8887IDRCT||IC ADC 18BIT 100MSPS 10SON||18||100k||243 - Immediate|
2500 - Factory Stock