Texas Instruments' ADS131E0X family represents the best combination of overall performance and price per channel offered in the market. Performance features include an SNR of 103 dB, THfD of -101 dB, input range of ±2.4 V/gain, reference accuracy of 0.2% and supply options of either 3 or 5 V.
The ADS131E0X family is targeted for the mid- to high-end e-meter equipment markets. The family enables the flexibility for end-customers to create and implement their own algorithms - a key feature valued in the high-end markets, as well as some mid-tier markets.
- Low power: 2 mW per channel
- Data rates: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, and 64 kSPS
- Programmable gains (1, 2, 4, 8, and 12)
- Fault detection and device testing capability
- SPI™ data interface and four GPIOs
- Energy Metering
- Monitoring, Control, and Protection