The Teledyne LeCroy WaveStation™ 3000 is a high-performance, versatile waveform generator with five standard waveform types, over 40 built-in arbitrary waveforms, a variety of modulation schemes, and two channels on all models.
The intuitive front panel and 4.3 inch display makes the WaveStation 3000 easy and fast to use with remote connectivity via USB and GPIB, and a LabVIEW™ driver available.
- Two channels on all models
- Models available with bandwidths of 80 MHz, 120 MHz and 160 MHz, lower bandwidth models available in the Teledyne LeCroy WaveStation 2000 family (10 MHz, 25 MHz, and 50 MHz)
- High performance with 14-bit resolution, up to 500 MS/s sample rate and up to 512 kpts memory
- With five standard waveform types and over 40 preloaded arbitrary waveforms
- Linear and logarithmic sweeps, and burst operation
- Built-in modulation capabilities include AM, PM, FM, ASK, PSK, and FSK
- Large 4.3 inch color display enables waveform preview and on-screen Parameter Readout
- Rear connections for external clock in, sync out, trigger out, external trigger in, external modulation in
- USB and GPIB connectivity with LabView driver available