Teledyne LeCroy HDO4000-MS oscilloscopes feature high-definition technology, four analog channels combined with 16 digital channels, long memory, a compact form-factor, 12.1” wide touch screen display, powerful debug tools, and mixed-signal capability.
The HDO4000 is the ideal oscilloscope for precise measurements and quick debugging. Tools such as WaveScan Search and Find, LabNotebook Report Generator, and History Mode help identify and isolate problems for faster troubleshooting.
- Analog channels with 12-bit ADC resolution, up to 15-bit with enhanced resolution
- Oscilloscopes with bandwidths of 200 MHz, 350 MHz, 500 MHz, and 1 GHz
- 16 digital channels with analog / digital cross-pattern triggering, digital pattern search and find, timing measurements, serial bus decoding, and more
- Analog and digital channel long memory – up to 50 Mpts
- Serial bus decoders available for UART/RS232, SPI, I²C, USB2, AudioBus, LIN, SENT, ARINC429, MIL-STD-1553, DigRF 3G, DigRF V4, CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, Manchester, NRZ, etc.
- Spectrum analyzer option with 2D and 3D spectrogram, up to 20 markers with interactive table readout, fundamental frequency and harmonics marker tracking, and more
- Power analysis option with automatic switching device measurements, control loop response analysis, line power and harmonics tests to IEC 61000-3-2, and more
- Full range of supporting high voltage, current and differential probes
- Remote connectivity via USB, LAN, or optional GPIB, for remote control, remote desktop, or via LabView with the available driver