TE Connectivity's new sealed CPC using UL F1-rated resin is ideal for UV resistance in outdoor applications. The UL F1 rating meets industry standards for long-term UV exposure, making the housings suitable for outside applications where parts are subject to frequent or extended periods of exposure to sun light. The new CPC is sealed to IP67 with no additional enclosure needed to protect the mated connector from water exposure, making it easier to install and lowering the cost of installation. The circular configuration requires less space than a rectangular-style connector with an equal number of contacts for an efficient use of space on your equipment.
Receptacle and plug housings accept Type III+ signal contacts and/or AMP POWERBAND (size 8) contacts. The housings come in three series designed to handle standard signal, power with current up to 50 A per contact and combinations of signal and power in the same housing. All housing variations include sealing to IP67. Mounting options include panel mount and free-hanging.
- Able to withstand temperatures up to 110°C eliminating the need for replacements of UV-degraded housings
- Achieves low cost and easy installation with built-in IP67 sealing capability
- Reduces equipment space requirements for separate power and signal interconnections with a combined circular configuration
- Receptacle and plug housings accept Type III+ signal contacts and/or AMP POWERBAND (size 8) contacts supporting a wide range of signal and power applications
- Achieves design flexibility with three series of housings designed to handle 1) standard signal, 2) power with current up to 50 A per contact and 3) a combination of signal and power
- Supports application needs with panel mount, free-hanging and wire-to-board mounting options
- Outdoor applications with UV and water exposure; such as alternative energy and wireless transmission