TE Connectivity's AMPSEAL 16 Connector System is targeted for off-road, heavy duty industrial, recreational and agricultural applications. This wire-to-wire and wire-to-device connector line was designed to meet the rigorous demands of an industry that requires the highest standards in performance.
Thermoplastic housings (–40°C to +125°C rated) and silicone seals allow the connectors to withstand extreme temperatures and moisture. This connector family features the HDSF Size 16 Pin and Socket contacts as a terminal system.
These contacts are stamped and formed versions of the screw machined IL-C-39029 contacts. The 2-, 3-, 4-, 6-, 8- and 12-position housings will offer a one-piece assembly for both plug and cap.
- Keyed / polarized, prevents mismating
- Lanceless contacts, no damaged tangs or tangled contacts
- Integral CPA protects against accidental unlocking
- Sleeved assembly for contact beam protection provides 50 durability cycles
- RoHS and ELV compliant
- Attachment feature on pin housing provides connector clip mounting
- Integral PLR provides primary latch reinforcement with no additional assembly
- Sealing of interface and wires provides for environmental integrity
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals