Littelfuse monolithic multilayer design helps to provide some of the highest current ratings available in the 1206 size and enhances high-temperature performance in a wide range of circuit protection designs.
The 1206SFH's small size, high reliability and strong arc suppression characteristics make them suitable for over-current protection of power supplies, servers, communications equipment, voltage regulator modules, and other high current, small size applications.
- Glass ceramic monolithic structure provides stability in application cycling
- High-current rating in a small package allows more efficient use in system space
- Strong arc suppression in overcurrent conditions
- Lead free materials and RoHS compliant
- Monolithic multilayer design
- High-temperature performance
- -55°C to +125°C operating temperature range
- Communications equipment
- Voltage regulator modules
- Power supplies