Littelfuse monolithic multilayer design helps to provide some of the highest current ratings available in the 1206 size and enhances high-temperature performance in a wide range of circuit protection designs.
The 1206SFH's small size, high reliability and strong arc suppression characteristics make them suitable for overcurrent protection of power supplies, servers, communications equipment, voltage regulator modules, and other high current, small size applications.
- Glass ceramic monolithic structure provides stability in application cycling
- High-current rating in a small package allows more efficient use in system space
- Strong arc suppression in overcurrent conditions
- Lead free materials and RoHS compliant
- Monolithic multilayer design
- High-temperature performance
- -55°C to +125°C operating temperature range
- Communications equipment
- Voltage regulator modules
- Power supplies